An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee IT support Engineer to join our Engineering, Design and Manufacturing team. We are a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery manufacture, offering an exciting and stable career, along with a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to further your development.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed their education and have a passion for IT and technology.
A fast learner with the ability to follow processes and procedures, you will be able to prioritise and manage several tasks at the same time.
- Troubleshooting company computer issues
- Problem Investigation, Problem diagnosis, Solution implementation
- Documentation of actions and findings
- Repairing computers, laptops and peripherals
- Telephone and email support
- Keeping all IT areas clean and tidy
- Preparation of equipment and services in line with work specification and appropriate deadlines
- Implementation of hardware and services
- On-going documentation and updating of records regarding supported networks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A basic knowledge of PC hardware with experience of diagnosing problems
To apply for this job email your details to Tom@lapham.uk.