ACL is an established forward thinking company specialising in a diverse range of waste management activities including the operation of a large scale, integrated renewable energy facilities. The business operates a fully integrated Management System for Environmental Control, Quality and H&S – accredited to ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and ISO 9001. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to our continued growth and development we are seeking a HGV Trailer & Heavy Plant Fitter to join our expanding team.
- Reactive and preventative repair of the plant machinery and HGV trailers.
- On site diagnostic of faults with the plant equipment.
- Completion of safety inspections and servicing.
- MOT preparations of HGV trailers.
- Documenting and filing service information/ records.
- Completion of all work in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
Experience required for this role
- Experience of working on heavy plant equipment and HGV trailers.
- NVQ Level 3 in Plant Mechanics/ Maintenance or equivalent, or time served.
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Experience of working on telehandlers, FLT, loading shovels and excavators.
- Class 1 license.
- Knowledge of tipping bulkers and walking floor trailers.
To apply for this or to find out more about this exciting opportunity please forward the following criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- CV Application
- Salary expectation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.