Wykes Engineering are a leading successful Manufacturing Company handling complete turnkey projects for renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery, encompassing process design, project management, site installation and commissioning.
We currently seek a Construction Engineer with a strong proven background in civil groundworks and multi discipline construction projects.
A proven ability to work in a team environment and supervising the work of others, along with a background of working on multi-disciplinary projects involving other disciplines. Our company offers the chance to progress within the business while working on diverse and interesting projects.
- Personnel Supervision/Management – proven experience in supervision of multi discipline team. Organisation of subcontractors for site access for all Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of control of site works, including all monitoring, recording and reporting requirements. Maintain day to day site operational works effectively, liaise and manage operational interfaces.
- Preparation and maintenance of CDM documentation, ensure all works are undertaken in accordance with all Health and safety requirements and works are recorded as required by our procedures, carry out relevant method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Plant and machinery – Check and control of heavy plant /hire equipment, ensure all Plant equipment and materials remain in a serviceable condition and suitable for purpose
- Client and Supplier management in relevant areas for project control.
Other key requirements for the role are:
- IT Literate
- Strong communicator and teamwork skills
- Flexible towards working hours
Salary-Negotiable depending on experience
Visit our website for further information at www.wykes.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.