At Wykes we utilise modern computer controlled manufacturing equipment to enable us to produce components quickly, accurately and to the highest quality.
Manufacturing processes available in our factory include:
- 6000 W, six axis 3D Laser Cutting and Welding capable of cutting components up to 4000 mm long, 2000 mm wide and 750 mm high as well as rotary cutting at up to 2500 mm diameter.
- We can cut up to 60mm thickness carbon steel and 20 mm stainless or Duplex steels between our 3D laser and 2D profile cutter
- 3D Robot Welding.
- NC Plate Rolling up to 3000 mm wide.
- Pressing up to 3000 mm wide.
- Over 30,000 sq ft of Fabrication and Welding bays.
- Range of coded welders.
- These facilities are available to carry out subcontract fabrication on request.
- We will be pleased to quote for either one off or batch fabrications or to work with you in developing designs from concept through to manufacture.
What we can offer you
We understand that you want precisely engineered parts built to the highest standards with low turnaround time and a reasonable price. This is the foundation of our business and exactly what we strive to offer all of our customers day in day out. If you would like to know more about what we can offer you, head over to our contact page and we would be happy to help.